Registration to this site is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the sites index.
This site is absolutely free, there will be no fee or Charges for membership.
We do request that you abide by our Terms of Website Use which are summarized bellow.
In order to keep the sites running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the sites here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Staff Members.
1) Rudeness, insults, racial/hate slander, flaming, attacks, stalking, and trolling will not be tolerated.
2) No useless posts, e.g., thread bumping, useless one liners, junk posting to increase post count, and identical multi-postings in different sites.
3) No spamming, advertising, selling, or promoting products or other sites.
4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).
5) No plagiarism.
6) No discussions of hacking someones system, network, password, etc.
7) No Rep begging or abuse of the Rep System.
8) No discussions of religion, politics, or firearms.
9) Posting of sexually explicit content (nudity) is not allowed.
10) Absolutely no posting of malicious content of any kind, e.g., links, software.
11) Multiple site accounts are not allowed. No fake or disposable emails/domains are to be allowed for site registration.
12) This is an English based site. Please only post in English, or provide an English translation in your posts.
13) No ad blocking discussions. This site depends on ads to pay for the costs of running and maintaining it.
14) To comply with international laws - all members must be 13 years old or above.
We reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the site rules, as access to our support sites is a privilege and not a right.
We also reserve the right to modify, close, remove, delete, or take any other action we deem necessary and appropriate to ensure these sites are not disrupted or abused in any way .
Account Deletion Requests
To maintain a proper record of conversations/posts/Answers, we do not delete user accounts. All material that you submit will remain in the database even if you later decide to leave the site or request that your user account to suspended or closed. If you find yourself in a situation where you no longer want to be an active member, send email to us firstname.lastname@example.org. We will disable your account then after you will not receive any notification or email from eXperts Adda.
Attn: Copyright Agent